Monday, June 14, 2021

How Many Genders Are There?

 I like this guy. The only better answer I can think of is "When's lunch?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDlFn-NGKk

 

For family reasons, I have been

attending a couple of online support groups lately. One for trans folks, one for the parents (and other family members) of trans folks. Attendance at these groups has been quite valuable for me. Just spending time together with people who are thinking about gender issues as though their lives depend on it - - - because they do - - - has been an education. Most of the group attendees have also been in psychotherapy of one or more forms, and so there's a lot of active listening, affirmation, and excellent advice given. All in all, I feel lucky to get to spend time with them, lucky for their acceptance of me, and much clearer about who I am and whom I support in this front of the current culture war.

No comments: